Sunday, August 24, 2008

happy birthday, me...

Another year chucked off my life. 29 now. If masuk competition, this is the last year to be in the age group. Next year dah kena masuk junior veteran dah kut. Some may say i have another year before experiencing mid life crisis. The crisis so far for me is having to work my ass here in Melaka while my wife and soon to be born child in KL. It just dont click with me. I want to go back. And working here is like shit. Dah malas. Imagine not coming in the office for 3 straight days. But i somehow managed to send stories from the comfort of my rented house kan. My point is, I'm sick n tired of digging kos*mo's kinda of stories. All they ever want is 'tinjauan' this and 'tinjauan' that. I may have outgrown it, i guess. I am seriously hunting for a new vocation now. If else, i'll try to further my studies. Maybe. I dunno. But i need to get out of here fast. T.E.N.S.I.O.N. Aduh, bosan lah! Anyway, thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday. You guys will be at the back of my heart. And for kicks, I'll get the toy tank. How stupid useless things can satisfy you...

6 comments:

Fadzli said...

Tanko!!! Happy Birthday!!! Meh aku blanjer satay.
P/S : u have to come down to my 'hood' la kalau mau satay.

the dreamer said...

hehe..cepatnye ko nyer midlife crisis target. well enjoy beb..i like being older sbb kalau compare dgn my early twenties life..it wasnt that good..huha je lebih :)

i am me said...

happy2 birthday tankie dear! 29 is still young.. next year baru categori tua.. hehe..

maybe its time to make a change? take that leap and trust yourself.

i am me said...

happy2 birthday tankie dear! 29 is still young.. next year baru categori tua.. hehe..

maybe its time to make a change? take that leap and trust yourself.

Cik Puan Bidadari said...

firstly, happy birthday! secondly, the junior veteran cat tu sounds sooo old..(i still have that dream where i would be screaming : "thats my husband!!" at the finishing line)

thirdly, please please don't have a midlife crisis! freakylah men's midlife crisis....! kalau takat u suka berbasikal tu oklah tapi kalau yang lain tu aiyoh!

we miss you too! its pretty lonely when you are not here..ada org around but still, most of the time lonely..*hugs*

tank said...

well all, thanks for all your well wishes...suda tua la..heheh

anyway, nothing to worry bout this midlife crisis thingy...
prolly just me being melodramatic jek