Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Humans, not lab rats.

Picked up The Constant Gardener at the local DVD peddler.

I was left in tears by the time the end credits roll.

No, I'm no sissy. But the film potrayed an inhumane act of people using helpless, innocent people in Africa as lab rats for the sake of money. Sedih.

*******

Suddenly I have this urge to refer, explore, and increase my knowledge. I loved it when I aimlessly visited the Uni library back then. I will flip the pages of a book or journal that caught my eye. Hehe, Im not that studious type pun, but I just like to read about anything that is interesting to me. And, I only went to the library during siang hari je. Tak pun masa berdating. Hahaha.

"Rujuk, rujuk dan rujuk". That's what Mansor Ahmad Saman said to us while we were his students. An old sage he is, eh? I took his advice to heart.