Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ahh..what a relief

Few months ago, I was always complaining that I dont have time to run etc. Luckily, Wilderness Langkawi Challenge 07 made me run again. How? I pack my running gear to office, and by the end of the day--actually my day has no end, anything can come up anytime--transform into a runner and voila!

The route is particularly not very interesting, except for the sunset view. I run about a loop of 3-4km along shophouses near Banda Hilir, at the back of Mahkota Parade, make a turn at the end of the road and done. Cars, rempits, bas buruk semua contribute to the air I inhale. But what to do. Hard for me to go far from the office around 5-6 pm. Nanti bos-bos kat KL call, mintak itu la, ini la. Susah. So aku lari bawak henfon dalam pouch.

Speaking of which, kasut Nike Air Pegasus aku since 2004 tu dah nak expired pulak. I can feel its cushioning is lesser and lesser everyday. Nak kena ganti Pegasus baru. Nampak cun giler. Plus, ada Pegasus TC which I dont know apa bezanya. Duit lagi tuu...adehhh.

Anyway, its a relief to run again. Best siut!

No comments: