Thursday, October 12, 2006

Its alive!

Finally my bike is ready. My bebola biru, blue thunder or whatever u may want to call it is ready to be ridden. Complete with 105 groupset. Yes. U heard me rite. 105 baru aa..bukan lama. Muahaha...eksen sikit. Well it has made me RM1,6** poorer, so bleh eksen la kan. Nanti aku post gambar...hehehe

The decision to cepat-cepat pasang the groupset was spurred by a bittersweet news i got. Im going to be transferred to Melaka. Yes, no more runs in Putrajaya, no more runs in Titiwangsa, no more crazy cycling to Ulu Langat. Arghhh...I dont mind being away from KL actually. Im quite used to it. I spent half of my life away from KL. The thing i cant stand is starting work all over again - at least i think so. Build contacts again, starting from zero.

Then, im going to hidup bujang over there. Manage a house again. Adoih. Malas nak pikir la. I just want to think all the claims im going to get. Thats a more soothing thought. hahah!

Anyway im up for it. I can handle it. Bring it on.