Wednesday, August 24, 2005

the year that was

25 was the number. Nothing big really happened, really. Let see if its a memorable year:

  • did a half marathon
  • ran a lot more than the previous year, until now
  • changed job, again!
  • nothing
  • did a triathlon, wow!
  • nothing
  • oh i forgot to mention i bought a bike
  • grown a goatee
  • failed a very,very long (try 8 months) job interview
  • made new friends thru sports
  • nothing
  • my cat died
  • my cellphone died
  • went to kuching
  • went to pangkor, twice
  • attended the most wedding, ever
  • flirted with Fahi's sister, haha!
  • Barca won, Liverpool won. Coincidence eh? like I play with them teams..
In retrospect, with lots of nothing and everything, it was a good year indeed. anyway it is not a good thing to not look beyond failures and set an eye for the future undertakings, rite? lets see how 26 goes.

#########

just came back from small celebration hosted by my SIL. can u believe that, hosted by her? well of coz the celebration was NOT just for me, but her sister as well. er exactly not for me at all pun its just that prolly my bro mentioned to her and bla bla bla. Konim (her sis) birthday was the same as mine. erk. well i just joined in for the free meal. haha. u know me la. it was at naili's amp*ang, they had cakes and candles and all. i just had kuew teaw penang (konon). well, its naili's what do you expect? mahal giler woi. and the music selection, urkh, could force my kuew teaw back up my throat.

later at the house, i got my supply of budu. yes b.u.d.u. i eat budu. thanks to yan for this. she came with her new car, and was beaming with happiness till the whole neighbourhood could see her dahi jendul. hahah. thanks woi for the long awaited budu!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey,my dahi isnt jendul ok. eh ye ke?aku x penah notis pun.
nyway,tq for the wanted tips
ps: i think budu as a hadiah beday isnt that bad at all