Thursday, August 04, 2005

You daft prick!

For two consecutive days, yours truly pulled on a very much hyporcrite face while trying not to offend the pricks who fixed his car.

What I need was a good fixing of my car. Not some frankenstein project (which, in fact I have already done!) so that you pricks could proudly claim the car was 'done by you'. Simple. Fix 'A' which is broken. But why on heavens name, you try to mend 'B'?

Note to self: never trust a workshop with only two workers.

Now my supercar is like cough here, cough there. Prolly because one of the mechs left a finger inside my engine kut.

Nonetheless, they did manage to 'enhance' the make-up of my car. Hehehe... no more 'tiang gol' up front. A more subtle look. But still, I have one more problem at hand. I need to find the input for the oxygen sensor to the ECU. Arkhhhh!! Tough shit!

And, I missed 2 days worth of running. Darn. I feel fat.

No comments: