Saturday, July 23, 2005

Apa cerita nih?

Dang. Cought some cold bug from someone. Now not so kebal eh? So have to cancel todays workout in view of tomorrow. FCUK.

My PD time split is out. But fcuk, they didnt time me properly. Or even those 'yang belakang-belakang'.

OI AKU PUN BAYAR RM80 JUGAK LA PUNDEK! $@$%@%!!


They say my swim was 1:03:12, bike no data and run 3:56:32. Total time was 3:51:32.
Macamana ni? My run was longer than my total timing? Bloody incompetent timekeepers! This is why a timing chip is important. (If I'm not mistaken the tauke organiser is a ChampionChip agent. kan?) Oi, aku dulu pun jaga timing la. Tak pernah ada glitch bodoh camni. Timing Ironman lagik.
Whatever la.. Memang sikap Malaysian the 'Tak apa' mentality.

Dah. Buang tenaga aku je. Abaikan..

1 comment:

sofiantriathlete said...

Relax laa.

Congratulations